Thursday 2 June 2011

Rapid City High School Rodeo

    This past weekend I competed in a two day High School Rodeo in Rapid City, Manitoba. I was participating in goat tying, breakaway roping, barrel racing and team roping. As all my high school rodeos start I get on my little mare "Kitty" for goat tying. After having a good first day, I go running in the second day but manage to losing my footing on the get off and landed on my head very gracefully. My luck had changed for breakaway though, I was first out and manged to catch in 3.4 seconds, winning breakaway roping! Leaving the arena happy as can be I started practising the rest of the day for team roping! After throwing my loop hundreds of times Ty and I manage to pull off a 7.3 second run winning the team roping also!

  I had a great and memorable weekend!
   

1 comment: